CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
Flagbase is NOT production ready yet. You can check out and subscribe to the project on Github for updates.
Flagbase is a open-source feature management platform. In essence, Flagbase allows you to manage, audit and transport feature flags efficiently to your applications.
Once you release your code behind a feature flag, you can control how it is being rolled out to customers. This allows you to run experiments via A/B tests and if something goes wrong, you can roll back remotely, without having to re-deploy.
It's super easy to get Flagbase integrated with your application. Before jumping in and getting the system set up, we recommend you learn about the key concepts.
- Get the core up and running. This step is a one time step. If you've already set up and provisioned the core, move onto the next step.
- Install the SDK in your application. Once you've instantiated the SDK in your application, Flagbase will now be able to get your project's flagset.
- Create and configure your feature flag in Flagbase.
- Use your feature flag in code. Define what feature implementations users should see based on the variation they have been assigned.
- Release your code! Don't worry, if your feature breaks you can just switch it off.